- Work displayed in Pittsburgh Botanic Garden’s New Welcome Center, Second Nature Glass Exhibition, November 2021- March 2022
- Featured in the Glass Jewelry Exhibition at the Glass Arts Center in Minneapolis, MN | Foci MCGA: September- December 2021
- Pittsburgh Glass Center’s Local Artists Show in October 2021
- 15% of all feather jewelry sales will be donated to the National Aviary
- New! SALE section!
- Check out Instagram and the e-newsletter for the latest updates and discounts
Stores Currently Selling PetalVision Glass:
Carnegie Museum of Art
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
The National Aviary, Pittsburgh- Jewelry made with real shed feathers from the birds at the Aviary!
700 Arch St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Phipps Conservatory and Gardens- Jewelry made with real flowers from Phipps’ gardens!
One Schenley Park, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412. 622 .6914
Mattress Factory Museum- site specific jewelry and more!
500 Sampsonia Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
As seen on Netflix TV Series Blown Away! (Episodes 2, 6 and promotional)
- AIRPORT DISPLAY at Pittsburgh International Airport, May- June 2021
- Crafting Community, Exhibition at Contemporary Craft, Pittsburgh, (April 9 – July 10, 2021)
- Window Display downtown: PG&H store. Until January 25, 2021
- Handmade Arcade Virtual Marketplace (11/28- 12/15/20)
- Featured in Pittsburgh City Paper (local artist gift guide) 2020
- Pittsburgh Glass Center’s Holiday Sale ( inside the store all year round)
- Pop-up shops & virtual markets on social media: 12/5, 12/6, 12/12, 12/13
- 20% of all feather jewelry sales will be donated to the National Aviary until 12/15/20
- 15% of all sales will be donated to a local food bank in Pittsburgh until 12/15/20.
PITTSBURGH GIVEBACK PROGRAM: Spend $25, 50, 75, or 100 and get 50% back. (sponsored through a state grant initiative and PG&H).
May 2020: Website Sale: 15% of Floral and Feather Jewelry sales benefit Phipps Conservatory and The National Aviary during the month of May.
Social Media Sale: Spring Sale to benefit Evolve Coaching & Paint Pittsburgh: April 4, 2020
Saturday, November 23, 2019, Pop-up event! Discounted items and seconds. Invite only.
Saturday, November 30, 2019, Wintermarket, Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, 11am-6pm
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, December 6-8, Pittsburgh Glass Center’s Holiday Market, 6-9pm, 10am-4pm.
Friday and Saturday, December 13 and 14, Lumaze Pittsburgh, Vendor Market, 31st St Studios, 4-10pm, 1-10pm.
Squirrel Hill Night Market, September 28, 2019
PG&H Pop-up Event on September 13, 2019
Saturday, June 29, 2019, The Ligonier Country Market
2018- 2019, The National Aviary, Pittsburgh
For over a year, the National Aviary chose artists to be paired with a bird each month to showcase a special, inspired, handmade item in the gift shop. Using real bird feathers from Gus, (the Argus Pheasant who lives freely at the Aviary) PetalVision paired the feathers with gold leaf and glass lenses, exposing patterns rarely seen and up-close! The feathers of the Argus Pheasant are a sight to behold, just like his display for courtship. Take home the memories with a piece of Gus! Exclusively sold in the gift shop at the National Aviary in Pittsburgh, PA.
Renegade Craft Fair, Los Angeles
April 6 & 7, 2019
Holiday Sale, Pittsburgh Glass Center
December 7, 8 and 9, 2018
Wings & Wildlife: Saturday & Sunday, November 3 & 4, 2018
Allegheny Commons Park
700 Arch Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
The Art of Mosaic: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Location: Prototype PG
I Made It! Market: Friday, October 26, 2018
Location: The Block Northway
Time: 3- 7pm