Using the “Flameworking” technique, long glass rods of many different colors were formed into lenses using the flame of a torch. Firstly manipulated by heat, the glass is then further transformed by laminating silver and gold foils onto the back to illuminate the piece from the front. These candy-like glass pendants grab attention.
- Silver wire wrapped
- Each piece is completely handmade but roughly 16mm – 18mm
- Colors Available:
- Stardust Blue (sparkles suspended in blue glass with silver foil)
- Color Changing Serum (Cream color in fluorescent, Pink color in natural light).
- Green Dust (sparkles suspended in green glass with silver foil)
- Pink Lollipop (pink glass and gold leaf)
- UV Light Reactive (clear glass with gold leaf in natural light, hot pink in UV Light *item sent includes UV Light*)